1. Kuban State Agrarian University (Krasnodar, Russia). Law Faculty .
Diploma work is“Conflict norms in the international private law”. Diploma with honors.
2. Bureau Veritas (Mariupol, Ukraine). The internal auditor of the quality system ISSO 9001.
3. Educational Center at the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine (Donetsk, Ukraine). The insolvency officer.
4. Diplomatic Academy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (Kyiv, Ukraine).
Master of Foreign Policy.
Diploma works are "European Court of Human Rights" , "Bilateral relations between
Ukraine and the Arab Republic of Egypt ".
5. Course on Ballast Water Management under GEF / UNDP / IMO GloBallast Program (Odessa, Ukraine).
6. Institute of the Improvement Qualifications of the Leading Personnel of the National Academy
of State Administration at the President of Ukraine (Kyiv, Ukraine).
7. Institute of Advanced Training at the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine.
8. International Center for Arbitration case.
Preparatory and Special Courses of International Commercial Arbitration.
1. Private school "Lingva" (Mariupol, Ukraine).
June - September 1994
2. Insurance company "Azov" (Mariupol, Ukraine).
Lawyer, Head of the Legal Department.
September 1999 - March 2000
3. P&I Broker "Azovlloyd P&I Services” (Mariupol, Ukraine).
Lawyer, Senior Lawyer.
September 1999 - March 2000
Participated in hearings of the Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
4. Law Firm "Jurinter" (Mariupol, Ukraine).
Lawyer, Deputy Director.
April 2000 - September 2001
5. The State Department of Maritime and Inland Water Transport, Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine (Kyiv, Ukraine).
Chief Expert, Acting Head of International Relations Department.
February 2004 - June 2007
– participated in the international project for restoration of navigation on the deep-water channel "Danube-Black Sea" in the Ukrainian part of the Danube Delta;
– preparation of Ukraine's participation in the III Ministerial Conference of the Danube Cooperation.
– organization of the official visit of the General Secretary of the International Maritime Organization E. Mitropulos to Ukraine in 2007.
Participated in the following international events:
– Working Group on Transport at the Organization of the Black Sea
Economic Cooperation, 15-16.09.2004, Istanbul (as the Head of the Ukrainian delegation);
– intergovernmental negotiations between Ukraine and the Kingdom of Belgium and the Great
Duchy of Luxembourg concerning the Agreement on Maritime Shipping, 25-26.11.2004, Brussels (as the official member of the Ukrainian delegation);
– 29 th session of the Working Group of Standardization of Technical Requirements Security in
Inland Navigation at the Water Transport Committee of the European Economic Commission OUN, 07-09.06.2005, Geneva (as the official member of the Ukrainian delegation);
– 24 th session of the Assembly of the International Maritime
Organizations, 21.11. – 03.12.2005, London (as the official member of the Ukrainian delegation);
– International Conference "Preservation and Sustainable Development of the Danube Delta", 27-28.02.2006, Odessa (as the Executive Secretary of the Conference);
– 91 Session of the Legal Committee of the International Maritime Organization, 24-28.04.2006, London, (as the official member of the Ukrainian delegation);
– The Spring session of the Central Commission for the Navigation of the Rhine, 31.05.2006, Strasbourg (as
the official member of the Ukrainian delegation).
– Pan-European Conference on Inland Water Transport, 13-15.09.2006, Bucharest (as
the official member of the Ukrainian delegation), received a written
Gratitude from the Conference Organizer (Ministry of Transport, Construction and
Tourism of Romania);
– 9 th Session of the International Commission of the Protection of the Danube, 11-12.12.2006, Vein (as the
official member of the Ukrainian delegation);
– International Diplomatic Conference on the Convention of ship wreck
removal, 14-18.05.2007, Nairobi (as the official member of the Ukrainian
– The Gratitude letter from the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine.
– Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine.
– Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Transport, Construction and Tourism of Romania for organizing the European Conference on River Transport.
6. Law Firm AURORA CONSULTING (formerly TAX CONSULTING UK) (Kyiv, Ukraine).
The Head of the International Legal Department.
September 2007 - March 2010
– the member of the examination commission of the rating Financial Director of Ukraine 2008 - "Finance", №5(14), May 2008;
– participation in the television program "Alphabet of Business" on the First Business Channel - 16.05.2008;
– preparation of the Chapter of "Finance and Tax Administration" in the Business Encyclopedia "Anti-Crisis Management";
– conducting a lecture as a Special Invited Guest at the Kyiv-Mohylа Business School.
"Business", "Shop of the finished business and franchising", "Economic news", "Companion", "The Case", «Financier», «Property times», 'Capitalist', "Apartment +".
7. Holding Company "PETRO-CHEM TECHNOLOGIES" (London, United Kingdom).
March 2010 - May 2014
Petrochemical factories of the modified bitumen production were built in Russia and
8. Law firm “D. Sizinos and Associates” (Cyprus).
Managing Partner in Eastern Europe.
since June 2014
9. PJSC "Marfin Bank".
Independent Member of the Supervisory Council.
July 2015 - April 2016.
10. Advocacy practice since September 2008 - Advocate at the Kiev Municipal Bar Associates .
Certificate on Practice of Law №3466 on 25.09.2008
11. Separation of Clients on directions
– banking activity;
– petrochemical production;
– trade of building materials;
– private school education;
– pharmaceutical activities;
– public social activity.
12. Acting international arbitrator
International Center for Arbitration case (Cairo, Egypt)
Counsellor, Arbitrator January 2018.
International Arbitration Court (Almaty, The Republic of Kazakhstan)
Arbitrator August 2018.
Court of Commercial Arbitration (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Arbitrator August 2018.